Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1978. viii+365pp; spine slightly faded and slight shelf wear to d/w else a bright, tight copy; previous owner signature to ff.e.p;. Signed by Author. Reprint. Cloth. Near Fine/Very Good. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- W.B.YEATS- MAN AND POET
- JEFFARES, NORMAN
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Routledge and Kegan Paul
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- W.B. YEATS
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]