Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Evanston: Northwestern University Press, 1966. xvi + 378pp; Covers mottled extensively but still a sound and tight copy and internally bright;. First Edition. Cloth. Fair/No d/w. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- W.B. YEATS & GEORGIAN IRELAND
- TORCHIANA, DONALD T
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No d/w
- First Edition
- Northwestern University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- W.B. Yeats; Georgian Ireland;
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]