THE WATSONS GO TO BIRMINGHAM - 1963.
by Curtis, Christopher Paul
- Fine in fine dust jacket./fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Christopher Paul Curtis was born in Flint, Michigan, and grew up there. Bud, Not Buddy , his second novel, winner of the 2000 Newbery Medal and the Coretta Scott King Author Award, is available in a Delacorte hardcover edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE WATSONS GO TO BIRMINGHAM - 1963.
- Curtis, Christopher Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in fine dust jacket.
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- (c 1995)
- first novel, historical fiction, civil rights movement, Newbery Honor Book, Coretta Scott King Honor Book, an ALA Best Book for Young Aduts, New York Times Review Best Book,
- Bookseller catalogs
- African American Children's books;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- American Library Association
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]