Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Secker & Warburg,, 1987. First edition. Cloth. Very Good+ in Very Good+ DJ. Gift inscription on ffep. Slight shelf wear. Dj slightly soiled.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WARREN BEATTY
- Thomson, David
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good+ DJ
- First edition
- Secker & Warburg,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography: A-D;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.