Waiting for Godot
by BECKETT, Samuel
- A very well-preserved jacket, edges with only a few tiny nicks but generally sharp and crisp, the upper outer corners of text li
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Beckett's existentialist play portrays two men who are trapped in endless waiting for the arrival of someone named Godot. They spend their time bantering and conjecturing and trying to anticipate the time and method of arrival. "Nothing happens, nobody comes, nobody goes, it's awful?"
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Waiting for Godot
- BECKETT, Samuel
- Book condition
- Used - A very well-preserved jacket, edges with only a few tiny nicks but generally sharp and crisp, the upper outer corners of text li
- Quantity available
- Faber and Faber
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]