Voyages and Travels. Australia and the Pacific. A Descriptive Catalogue. Volume IV, Ten Parts. 1946-1961, Illustrated.
by Maggs, F. B
- A Very Good, tight copy, minor edge wear and spot on front cover. Some pencilled check marks, and annotations with red pencil, a
Port Jefferson, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Good Times Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Voyages and Travels. Australia and the Pacific. A Descriptive Catalogue. Volume IV, Ten Parts. 1946-1961, Illustrated.
- Maggs, F. B
- Book condition
- Used - A Very Good, tight copy, minor edge wear and spot on front cover. Some pencilled check marks, and annotations with red pencil, a
- Maggs Bros
- Place of Publication
- Ltd, London
- Date published
- Voyages, Maritime, Bibligraphy
Terms of Sale
The Good Times Bookshop
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and checks. All items returnable within ten days for a full refund, if not as described. SHIPPING IS BY U.S. POST OFFICE. In U.S. via Media Mail: first book $3.50, each additional book $1.50. Or (by request) via Priority Mail: first book $6.00, each additional book $2.00. Postage is based on a weight of 2.2lbs and may vary for heavier books. FOREIGN POSTAGE via International Flat Rate Priority mail ($32.95), unless requested otherwise, at cost; foreign buyer assumes liability for loss or damage unless insured. NY State residents add 8.625% sales tax. After more than 34 years in operation we have closed the open shop portion of our business and now conduct all sales on the internet and at book fairs. All orders are filled with the same attention and promptness provided when the shop portion was open. Telephone answering machine (631-403-8055) and e-mail responses everyday.
About the Seller
About The Good Times Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the...[more]