Victory in Papua: The War in the Pacific
by Samuel Milner & Kent Roberts Greenfield
- Very Good++/No Jacket Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Liteary Licensing, 1957. Reprint Edition. . Hardcover. Very Good++/No Jacket Issued. This is a larger laminated WWII hardback book in Very Good++ condition, no jacket issued. C1957, later Reprint edition. This book is in very nice condition both inside and out. The cover is Very Bright & vlean with a very mild top spine end bump. The pages are tight and unmarked, no names. The edges are all very good. There is a little page wave, which is the only problem I can find. 409 pages + maps. #19053.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Glenn David Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Victory in Papua: The War in the Pacific
- Samuel Milner & Kent Roberts Greenfield
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good++
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket Issued
- Quantity available
- Reprint Edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Liteary Licensing
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Glenn David Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Glenn David Books
GLENN DAVID BOOKSHistory, Military History, Religion, Spirituality, Railroad & 145 additional categoriesWe are a mom & pop operation for the past 11 years.Customers appreciate the great packaging of all our books as well as fast shipping.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]