Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, Macmillan, 1980.. FIRST EDITION 1980, small oblong format, 140 x 180 mm, 5½ x 7¼ inches, brown boards, gilt decorated. 30 double page full colour illustrations. No text. No inscriptions, minute touch of rubbing to foot of lower hinge, minute bump to top corners of boards, otherwise a near Fine clean copy in near Fine DUSTWRAPPER (dw: not price clipped, 10 mm (½") closed tear to foot of upper fold). MORE IMAGES ATTACHED TO THIS LISTING, ALL ZOOMABLE. FURTHER IMAGES ON REQUEST. POSTAGE AT COST.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Roger Middleton (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- VICTORIANS ABROAD.
- GOODALL, John S.:
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- London, Macmillan, 1980.
- VICTORIANS ILLUSTRATED BOOK CHILDRENS TRAVEL GRAND TOUR EGYPT INDIA CONTINENTAL RESORTS
Terms of Sale
We have been established booksellers for 42 years. We are a postal business only (strictly no callers). We are long-standing members of the P.B.F.A. the largest trade association for antiquarian booksellers in the UK. We wrap all our parcels in new materials and all our books are insured at our expense. Books may be returned if wrongly described, all costs will be met by us. ****PLEASE NOTE: POSTAGE WILL BE CHARGED AT COST, MEANING THAT POSTAGE WILL BE REDUCED ON PARCELS WEIGHING UNDER 1 KILO, AND IT WILL BE INCREASED ON MOST PARCELS WEIGHING MORE THAN 1 KILO****
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Roger Middleton
We are a postal business only, selling rare and antiquarian books on interesting subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.