Via The Gospel" Meditations on the Gospels of the Armenian Liturgy
by Archbishop Thorgom Kouchagian
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: The Faith Press, Ltd., 1934. Hardcover. Good+/Good. This is a smaller blue cloth hardback Religious work in Good+ condition with a Good+ jacket. c1934. This is a sturdy and clean book. The gilt lettering and design work are very sharp. The edges are nice. The spine has a ripple to it. The pages are bright & clean, with only a few underlining marks. There is a p/o name on the free page. The jacket, with price is acceptable with some edge wear and a spine sunning. 96 pages.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Glenn David Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Via The Gospel" Meditations on the Gospels of the Armenian Liturgy
- Archbishop Thorgom Kouchagian
- Book condition
- second hand - Good+
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- The Faith Press, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Glenn David Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Glenn David Books
GLENN DAVID BOOKSHistory, Military History, Religion, Spirituality, Railroad & 145 additional categoriesWe are a mom & pop operation for the past 11 years.Customers appreciate the great packaging of all our books as well as fast shipping.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.