Versailles, Paris and Saint Denis; Or a Series of Views from Drawings Made on the Spot By J.C. Nattes, Illustrative of the Capital of France, and the Surrounding Places. With an Historical and Descriptive Account
by Nattes, John Claude
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Temple Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Versailles, Paris and Saint Denis; Or a Series of Views from Drawings Made on the Spot By J.C. Nattes, Illustrative of the Capital of France, and the Surrounding Places. With an Historical and Descriptive Account
- Nattes, John Claude
- Nattes, J.C.
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- First Edition
- W. Miller
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Noisbn, Nattes, Colour Plate, France, Paris, Versailles
Terms of Sale
Temple Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Temple Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]