The Vatican-Italian Accord.
by Sforza, Count Carlo, Charles Clinton Marshall and John A. Ryan, D. D
- Covers sunned at edges, with minor spotting; otherwise a very good, clean, tight copy.
Port Jefferson, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Good Times Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Vatican-Italian Accord.
- Sforza, Count Carlo, Charles Clinton Marshall and John A. Ryan, D. D
- Book condition
- Used - Covers sunned at edges, with minor spotting; otherwise a very good, clean, tight copy.
- First Printing.
- Foreign Policy Association, N
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Italy, Vatican, Catholic Church, Divine Right, Mussolini
Terms of Sale
The Good Times Bookshop
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and checks. All items returnable within ten days for a full refund, if not as described. SHIPPING IS BY U.S. POST OFFICE. In U.S. via Media Mail: first book $3.50, each additional book $1.50. Or (by request) via Priority Mail: first book $6.00, each additional book $2.00. Postage is based on a weight of 2.2lbs and may vary for heavier books. FOREIGN POSTAGE via International Flat Rate Priority mail ($32.95), unless requested otherwise, at cost; foreign buyer assumes liability for loss or damage unless insured. NY State residents add 8.625% sales tax. After more than 34 years in operation we have closed the open shop portion of our business and now conduct all sales on the internet and at book fairs. All orders are filled with the same attention and promptness provided when the shop portion was open. Telephone answering machine (631-403-8055) and e-mail responses everyday.
About the Seller
About The Good Times Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]