Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Vampire Diaries, the Hunters Phantom Vol. 1
by L. J. Smith
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harper Teen, 2011. 1st Edition, 1st Printing. . Hardcover. Fine/Near Fine. This is a Very Solid Teen Readers hardback in Fine condition with a Near Fine+ jacket. c2011. 1st Edition, 1st Printing. It is an attractive black cover hardback, looks Very, very Lightly Read. It is a solid & square book with a very bright Red lettering. It has a very clean cover. The edges and corners are all very good. The pages are Very tight, bright & unmarked. no names. Very bright page ends ! No highlighting. The jacket, is also Very bright & clean, very good edges and corners. Nice spine ends. Very Light shelf wear. 408 pages.(We are a 5 star book seller and always doing our best for our customers, why not give us a try). (International Orders Always Welcome)
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Glenn David Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Vampire Diaries, the Hunters Phantom Vol. 1
- L. J. Smith
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition, 1st Printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harper Teen
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Glenn David Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Glenn David Books
GLENN DAVID BOOKSHistory, Military History, Religion, Spirituality, Railroad & 145 additional categoriesWe are a mom & pop operation for the past 11 years.Customers appreciate the great packaging of all our books as well as fast shipping.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]