The Vampire Chronicles (3 volumes) boxed set; The Vampire Lestat; Interview with the Vampire; The Queen of the Damned.
by Rice, Anne
- Fine in near fine slipcase, no dust jackets as issued.
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York.: Published by Alfred A. Knopf., 1990.. Hardcover, black cloth, gilt spine titles, in slipcase. . Fine in near fine slipcase, no dust jackets as issued. . 8vo.. All three volumes signed by the author on the front free end papers.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Zephyr Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Vampire Chronicles (3 volumes) boxed set; The Vampire Lestat; Interview with the Vampire; The Queen of the Damned.
- Rice, Anne
- Hardcover, black cloth, gilt spine titles, in slipcase.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in near fine slipcase, no dust jackets as issued.
- Quantity available
- Published by Alfred A. Knopf.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery for any reason.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Zephyr Books
Zephyr Books is owned and operated by Lee and Ivye Johnson. We have been in the book business in Reno, Nevada since 1994. We have operated both brick and mortar, as well as online exclusive shops. We closed our brick and mortar shop in 2013, and now offer an exclusive selection of rare, collectible, and antiquarian books online only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]