Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dublin: The Gael Co-Op Society, 1923. 52pp; Illustrated covers creased at edges and yellowed and stained but internally a tight and bright copy; Author also known as 'Rory Of The Hill'; Previous owner's signature to title page; Scarce; Digital photos available on request;. First Edition. Wraps. Fair/No d/w. 12mo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- USHEEN'S LAMENT AND OTHER POEMS
- MAC DIARMUADA, RUARI
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No d/w
- First Edition
- The Gael Co-Op Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Rory Of The Hill;
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]