THE UPPER CANADA ALMANAC, and Provincial Calendar, for the year of our Lord 1831: Being the Third after Bissextile, or Leap Year; and the Second Year of the Reign of His Majestry King William the Fourth
by Chewett, James G
- Good Plus.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE UPPER CANADA ALMANAC, and Provincial Calendar, for the year of our Lord 1831: Being the Third after Bissextile, or Leap Year; and the Second Year of the Reign of His Majestry King William the Fourth
- Chewett, James G
- Book condition
- second hand - Good Plus.
- Printed and published by R. Stanton, .
- Place of Publication
- York, U.C.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12 mo.
Terms of Sale
Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars. Postage and Insurance are extra.
- 5% HST on Canadian Orders.�
- Institutions billed as usual, with Purchase Order if necessary for your records.
- Orders ship within 24 hours with VISA and MasterCard purchases, and upon receipt of a Canadian or International Money Order. Cheques may be held until cleared.
- Any item may be returned within five days of receipt.
**Please call or email in advance for proper return instructions to Canada**
SHIPPING PRICES are set for the maximum distance destinations from Toronto, ie. Vancouver, Canada; California, USA; and to Australia, Internationally. Please enquire for the shipping cost to your destination - it is most likely less than quoted here.
About the Seller
About Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Pages or book covering made from a prepared animal skin. Parchment describes any animal skin used for books, while vellum is a... [more]