Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, Hamish Hamilton, 1998.. FIRST EDITION 1998, first issue with correct countdown digits, oblong 4to, 240 x 285 mm, 9½ x 11¼ inches, glazed pale blue boards with coloured illustration by Blake, purple endpapers, (32) pages. Humorous coloured illustrations, some full page. Mr Fflyte a handyman comes up with a brilliant invention to get birds flying. No inscriptions, a touch of fading to spine, lettering on spine still bright, tiny shallow dent to top edge of both boards. A near Fine crisp clean copy (issued without dustwrapper). MORE IMAGES ATTACHED TO THIS LISTING, ALL ZOOMABLE, FURTHER IMAGES ON REQUEST. POSTAGE AT COST.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Roger Middleton (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- UP WITH BIRDS!
- BLAKE, Quentin. By John Yeoman.:
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- London, Hamish Hamilton, 1998.
- quentin blake picture book childrens birds humour
Terms of Sale
We have been established booksellers for 42 years. We are a postal business only (strictly no callers). We are long-standing members of the P.B.F.A. the largest trade association for antiquarian booksellers in the UK. We wrap all our parcels in new materials and all our books are insured at our expense. Books may be returned if wrongly described, all costs will be met by us. ****PLEASE NOTE: POSTAGE WILL BE CHARGED AT COST, MEANING THAT POSTAGE WILL BE REDUCED ON PARCELS WEIGHING UNDER 1 KILO, AND IT WILL BE INCREASED ON MOST PARCELS WEIGHING MORE THAN 1 KILO****
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Roger Middleton
We are a postal business only, selling rare and antiquarian books on interesting subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]