Unpublished Letters of Dean Swift
by Hill, George Birkbeck
- Very Good-
Palm Springs, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First edition. Octavo. 14 b/w illustrations. Original gilt stamped red cloth, t.e.g. No dust jacket. Very good (spine faded; small stain on rear). 269 pages.
Heraldic bookplates of Caroli E. Doble and Cleric Vincent Lloyd Russell.
Signed and inscribed on half title: C. E. Doble from the author.
Published by The Gresham Press, Unwin Brothers, Woking and London.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Houle Rare Books & Autographs (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Unpublished Letters of Dean Swift
- Hill, George Birkbeck
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- T. Fisher Unwin
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Houle Rare Books & Autographs
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Houle Rare Books & Autographs
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]