by Cyril Arthur Pearson ( editor )
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, United Kingdom: C. ARTHUR PEARSON LTD, 1916. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. 1st Edition. First UK Edition, First Print. This is a true first edition, first printing (first impression) Octavo, pp. 125 [2 adverts ]. Scarce first issue, clean pages, lightly toned. Tight binding, fade to the spine, a very good, copy of a rare collection of supernatural and horror stories collected from The Novel Magazine by Sir Cyril Arthur Pearson.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Kelleher Rare Books (IE)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- UNCANNY TALES
- Cyril Arthur Pearson ( editor )
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- 1st Edition
- C. ARTHUR PEARSON LTD
- Place of Publication
- London, United Kingdom
- Date Published
- FIRST EDITION,UNCANNY TALES,Cyril Arthur Pearson
Terms of Sale
Kelleher Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Kelleher Rare Books
Modern Literature, Irish, English, American,Modern first edition, first print signed fiction historical fiction, literary fiction, children's books, sci-fi, crime fiction fantasy fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]