The Ultimate Back Book, Understand, Manage and Conquer Your Back Pain.
by Fine, Judylaine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- WILLOWBAY BOOKS (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Ultimate Back Book, Understand, Manage and Conquer Your Back Pain.
- Fine, Judylaine
- Soft Cover.
- Book condition
- New As New/--
- First Edition (shown).
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Stoddart Publishing, Toronto, Canada.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls, New York, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- 400 Pages.
- Bookseller catalogs
- 9 x 6 x 1 1/4.
Terms of Sale
THERE IS NO COVID-19 IN MY STORE AND MY SALES ARE ONLINE ONLY. IMPORTANT NOTE RE POSTAGE: I love books and most of my books are NEW or LIKE NEW. I'm very careful in describing my books accurately and I've done so to the best of my ability using the IOBA Book Condition guidelines. All items are from a smoke-free, clean, dry environment. My books are from a large private collection, very well taken care of and rarely handled. All descriptions and photos are of the actual books I'm selling. I'm happy to answer any questions regarding my books, just ask. IMPORTANT RE POSTAGE: I'm in Canada so books to the USA/Other Countries are International shipments and may be delayed by CUSTOMS and/or HOMELAND SECURITY. I'm using the Biblio standard postage matrix, which gives average postage fees, therefore sometimes for an OVERSIZE or LARGE heavy book or expensive book, the postage may be too low and may require extra charges. If I know this in advance, I will notify the buyer before the order is processed.
This is not a huge book warehouse, it is a small one-owner store run by a true book lover. POSSIBLE DELAYS: I'm elderly and disabled and while this usually does not cause a delay in order processing, it sometimes may cause a small delay for me to get to the post office. Thanks for your understanding. I will always email you with the date your package was shipped, and shipping method used.
I'm sure you'll enjoy looking through my books, and purchasing from WILLOWBAY BOOKS. Thanks. Ms. Bronwen Kathy Williams, Ontario, Canada.
About the Seller
About WILLOWBAY BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]