UFO INTERNATIONAL. Six issues.
by Green, Gabriel. [ed.]
- Saddle stitched wraps as issued; FINE COPIES. Illustrated with photographs and drawings. Each issue: 16 pages. Small 4to. Issued
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- UFO INTERNATIONAL. Six issues.
- Green, Gabriel. [ed.]
- Book condition
- Used - Saddle stitched wraps as issued; FINE COPIES. Illustrated with photographs and drawings. Each issue: 16 pages. Small 4to. Issued
- Los Angeles: Amalgamated Flying Saucer Clubs of America, 1963-66. Issues 19, 20, 21. 22, 23, and 24
- UFO Flying Saucers space intelligences men in black
Terms of Sale
JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All orders are pre-pay. We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard. Books are held for 48 hrs pending confirmation from customer. We dropship only by pre-arrangement. Checks or money orders must be received within 5 business days of confirmation (international orders have 10 days) to ensure sale. Sets and folio volumes are determined by weight. International carriage: Exact Shipping cost; please let us know your preference. Books are guaranteed as described and returnable for cause. Please notify of any problem.
About the Seller
About JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]