Typographia or the Printer's Instructor 1824. English Bibliographical Sources Series 3 Printer's Manuals. vols I & II.
by Johnson, John, D. F. Foxon editor
- very good
- Very good
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Standard Delivery: 6 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Motte & Bailey, Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Typographia or the Printer's Instructor 1824. English Bibliographical Sources Series 3 Printer's Manuals. vols I & II.
- Johnson, John, D. F. Foxon editor
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity available
- Reprint edition
- Gregg Press Ltd. and the Archive Press Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books about Books;
Terms of Sale
Motte & Bailey, Booksellers
We ship by US Post unless you request otherwise. We also ship in boxes unless we are using Global Priority envelopes All books have at least 2 layers of protection. We insure books over USD$60.00 at our cost. Domestic (U.S.) Shipping Options Priority mail shipping.....USD$8.50 Media mail shipping.......USD$4.00 International Shipping Options Global Priority Mail envelope, 6-10 days......USD$13.00 Global Priority Mail Box, 6-10 days ............USD$42.00 The GP box is for larger books, up to 4 pounds. Global Priority is not available for every country. Air Post, 7-12 days........USD$28.00 and up, depending on the weight of the shipment. For larger books or more expensive books that need to be insured.
About the Seller
About Motte & Bailey, Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]