Twice Twenty-Two: The Golden Apples of the Sun, A Medicine For Melancholy [Inscribed]
by BRADBURY, Ray (stories); MUGNAINI, Joe (drawings)
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Lorne Bair Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Twice Twenty-Two: The Golden Apples of the Sun, A Medicine For Melancholy [Inscribed]
- BRADBURY, Ray (stories); MUGNAINI, Joe (drawings)
- Book condition
- second hand
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Doubleday & Company
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern Fiction; Fantasy - Lost Race - Science Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Lorne Bair Rare Books
All items are offered subject to prior sale. Orders must be prepaid, though billing may be arranged for institutions and customers with established credit. Payment may be made by Check, Money Order, Paypal or by valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). Any item may be returned within 10 days of receipt for full refund. Signed and manuscript items carry an unlimited guarantee of authenticity.
About the Seller
About Lorne Bair Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]