THE TWICE-BORN: A STUDY OF A COMMUNITY OF HIGH-CASTE HINDUS
by G. Morris Carstairs (preface By Margaret Mead)
- Used; Acceptable
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Fast Dispatch. Expedited UK Delivery Available. Excellent Customer Service.
Bookbarn International Inventory #1676659
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookbarn International (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE TWICE-BORN: A STUDY OF A COMMUNITY OF HIGH-CASTE HINDUS
- G. Morris Carstairs (preface By Margaret Mead)
- Book condition
- Used; Acceptable
- Quantity available
- Indiana University Press
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 1 General;
Terms of Sale
Ships from the UK within 24 hours. EXPEDITED UK DELIVERY AVAILABLE. 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Bookbarn International
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]