Twelve Portraits by William Rothenstein
by Rothenstein, William
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Twelve Portraits by William Rothenstein
- Rothenstein, William
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Faber and Faber,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Folio - over 12" - 15"
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Art;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year