Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Book is VG. Spine edges at top and bottom softened but book is square and tight. Gilt on cover is bright. Tissue and plates are intact. Inscription in a lovely on ffep dated 1878.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- LBC Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- True and Beautiful in Nature, Art, Morals, and Religion
- John Ruskin
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- John Wiley
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
7 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 7 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Sweet Grass, Montana
Ask Seller a Question
About LBC Books
I'm a part-time book scout who finds too many books to keep. I list items that need to find a good home.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.