The Triumph of the Lawyers: Their Role in English Politics 1678-1689
by Landon, Michael
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good+
Lukeville , Arizona
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tuscaloosa AL, University of Alabama Press, 1970, hardcover, 303 pp, First Edition, First Printing, Very Good+ in Very Good+ dustjacket. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, slight corner and spine-end bumps. Dustjacket price-clipped, light rubs, slight edge nicks, in new Brodart sleeve. An in-depth examination of the local and national activities of seven outstanding 17th century English lawyers in this tumultuous decade and their role in the Revolution Settlement of 1689 and the passage of the Bill of Rights by Parliament. Appended: Conclusion, Notes, Bibliography of Works Cited, Index.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Triumph of the Lawyers: Their Role in English Politics 1678-1689
- Landon, Michael
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- 1660-1714; General; Great Britain; History; Lawyers in politics; Political Process; Political Science
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.