A Treatise On Father-Mother Light As Golden Experiences
by Garman And Evangeline Van Polen
- VG+, light crease on front cover barely noticeable/VG
Las Vegas, Nevada
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
It is from a private family collection. It has been stored carefully in a box for decades. The author of the book was personally known to the recipient. Book is autographed/signed.
Title: A Treatise on Father-Mother Light as Golden Experiences
Authors: Garman Van Polen and Lady Master Theresa Martin
Softcover, 84 pages - size: 8" x 5"
Autographed/signed as "Garman and Theresa" on inside front cover (see photo)
Condition: VG+. Very light crease on front cover, barely noticeable.
Binding is tight, no markings, scribbles, or tears of any sort whatsoever on any of the pages.
After some research, this is apparently a first edition, printed in either 1966 or 1967. The publication date is not stated on the book itself.
However, due to the fact that the previous owner of the book was personally known to me, I can state that it was gifted to that individual around 1966 at the time of writing.
Contents: This fascinating and extremely rare booklet was written by Garman Van Polen who, along with his wife Evangeline, were notable spiritualist/channelers and founders of the Ruby Focus Magnificent Consummation group in Sedona, Arizona in the 1960's.
The book covers several lectures given from August 20, 1965 through Jan. 26, 1966 which are channeled messages from various divine/cosmic entities that came spiritually through Garman. "Lady Master Theresa Martin" was an ascended Master who channeled messages through Garman, therefore this spiritual entity is shown as one of the "authors" of the book.
If you are a serious student of New Age writings and philosophies, this ultra rare book would be a fabulous addition to your personal collection! .
If you have any questions or pertinent information about this book, please do not hesitate to ask! I do the best I can to thoroughly research and describe the rare/vintage items that I sell.
Extended Description and Notes
This is an ultra rare metaphysical book from a private family collection.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vintagerama Collectible Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Treatise On Father-Mother Light As Golden Experiences
- Garman And Evangeline Van Polen
- Soft Cover
- Book condition
- Used - VG+, light crease on front cover barely noticeable
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Ruby Focus Magnificent Consummation
- Place of Publication
- Sedona, Arizona
- Date published
- Rare, Religion, Spiritual, Metaphysics, Esoteric, Sedona, New Age, Channeling, Garman Van Polen, Masters,Ascended
- 8 inches X 5 inches
Terms of Sale
Vintagerama Collectible Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. If you have questions prior to making a purchase, please ask!� I take photos of all my listings to give you, the customer, the best opportunity to see the item before ordering. Please note: I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY.� Thank you!�
About the Seller
About Vintagerama Collectible Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]