TREATISE ON THE DISEASES OF THE HEART, AND GREAT VESSELS.
by R.J. BERTIN, EDITED BY J. BOUILLAUD, TRANSLATED FROM THE FRENCH BY CHARLES W. CHAUNCY, M.D
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Antique Books Den (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- TREATISE ON THE DISEASES OF THE HEART, AND GREAT VESSELS.
- R.J. BERTIN, EDITED BY J. BOUILLAUD, TRANSLATED FROM THE FRENCH BY CHARLES W. CHAUNCY, M.D
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Quantity available
- CAREY, LEA & BLANCHARD
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- HEART DISEASES
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; Miscellaneous; EDUCATION;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Antique Books Den
Tracking number provided with all domestic shipments. If books are large, of excessive weight or need to ship internationally additional shipping charges may need to be approved before shipment. 10 day return guarantee, with full refund for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives incorrectly described or damaged. Guaranteed satisfaction.
About the Seller
About Antique Books Den
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.