Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- C L Hawley (GB)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Traveller's Guide to Medieval England
- Platt, Colin
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Book Club
- Guild Publishing,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Medieval English architecture,Architectural heritage,Sussex,Kent,, Gloucestershire,Cotswolds,Yorkshire,Ecclesiastical architecture,, Churches,Monastries,Castles,Norfolk,Suffolk,Archaeology,Travel
- Bookseller catalogs
- Architecture; Yorkshire;
Terms of Sale
C L Hawley
As of 1st January 2019 we can no longer ship to Germany. Prices do not include postage and packaging; please ask for details specifying surface or air shipment if you are outside the UK. Payment can be by most major credit or debit cards. Payment can also be by cheque, in pounds sterling, made payable to C L Hawley. We can take other currencies only on payment of a currency conversion fee. Books found not to be as described may be returned, within 14 days, for a full refund. Please contact us before returning the book.
About the Seller
About C L Hawley
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.