The Track Going Back: A Century of Transcontinental Railroading 1869-1969.
by DeGOLYER, Everett L., Jr
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Fort Worth:: Amon Carter Museum, (1979)., 1979. Second printing. Square 8vo. preface [iv], 103 plates with facing description. Printed wrappers. Burndy bookplate. Near fine. ISBN: 0883600072
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Jeff Weber Rare Books (CH)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Track Going Back: A Century of Transcontinental Railroading 1869-1969.
- DeGOLYER, Everett L., Jr
- Book condition
- second hand
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Amon Carter Museum, (1979).
- Place of Publication
- Fort Worth:
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Weber Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeff Weber Rare Books
Visitors are welcome to the shop. Call ahead for an appointment if you wish to meet with me. On display are about 12,000 books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [more]