Top-All Book for Children
- Acceptable/No Dust Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Warne. Hardcover. Acceptable/No Dust Jacket. Undated but believe to be 1930 Circa. Acceptable condition. Contents a little shaken, most illustrations coloured in, still a nice example of early 30's bumper books. Prior owner's name to first blank page. Pencil marks to the back cover. Spine is secure but getting weak, with net exposed. Rubbing to all edges. Discolouration to spine and small tears.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Eurobooks Ltd
We are passionate for books. We go around hunting for special books.Ranging from Vintage children, vintage Engineering, Military all the way to children.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]