Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
by le Carré, John
- Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Publisher's original black cloth with lettering to spine in gilt and gilt motif to upper board. A fine and clean copy, free from any marks and inscriptions with top-stain still nice and bright.
The original and unclipped dust jacket has some isolated instances of rubbing to edges and some of the usual fading to the spine panel and a closed tear to bottom edge of upper panel with some associated creasing, near fine otherwise.
An excellent copy of the first book in the Karla Trilogy. Rare signed.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
- le Carré, John
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Hodder and Stoughton
- Date Published
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, First, signed
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern First Editions; Signed First Editions; John le Carré; Books to Film;
Terms of Sale
Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]