Ti-Coyo and His Shark and Son of Ti-Coyo
by Clement Richer (translated by Gerald Hopkins)
North Providence, Rhode Island
Standard Delivery: 5 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Corgi, London 1956 345 pages. First thus edition Very good condition with light edge wear, creasing and rubbing. See photos PB 61
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- biblioboy (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ti-Coyo and His Shark and Son of Ti-Coyo
- Clement Richer (translated by Gerald Hopkins)
- John Richards
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- first thus
- Corgi Books
- Place of Publication
- London, UK
- Date published
- fiction, action, adventure, french, sharks, satire
- Bookseller catalogs
- FICTION / Action & Adventure;
Terms of Sale
Scans of any item on request.
Returns within14 days of receipt of the book for any reason. We do not refund postage, unless other arrangements have already been made. USA insurance is $1.75 for books with a value up to $50.00.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.