Through the Grand Canyon from Wyoming to Mexico
by E.L. Kolb
- Very Good Condition/Fair
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Macmillan, 1967. Hardcover. Very Good Condition/Fair. 344 pages. Light discoloring; a tight book; very good binding. Note inside from previous owner. It is signed by Emery Kolb on the front flyleaf; another inscription underneath. The jacket has some chips and tears, a little staining. A related card laid in from the Kolbs. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: 2-3 Pounds. Category: Exploration; Inventory No: 163148. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Through the Grand Canyon from Wyoming to Mexico
- E.L. Kolb
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Date Published
- BZDB23 NOISBN Exploration; Through the Grand Canyon from Wyoming to Mexico EL Kolb
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]