Throne of Jade (The Temeraire Series, Book 2)
by Novik, Naomi
- very good
15 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Throne of Jade is the second novel in the Temeraire alternate history/fantasy series by American author Naomi Novik. The story is set during an alternate history version of the Napoleonic Wars, in which dragons not only exist but are used as a staple of aerial warfare in Asia and Europe. The dragons of the story are portrayed as sapient and intelligent, capable of logical thought and human speech.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Throne of Jade (The Temeraire Series, Book 2)
- Novik, Naomi
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
World of Books Ltd
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quickly resolve any issues you may have. If you have any other queries about your order, please email email@example.com. Our goal is to deliver to our customers the best possible service and we hope your experience of dealing with us lives up to our promise. If for whatever reason we fail to meet your expectations then please let us know.
About the Seller
About World of Books Ltd
- Wob: Through Wob, we sell. We provide affordable, preloved books and media to customers all over the world. A book leaves our collection of over seven million titles and begins a new chapter every two seconds, enabling more goods to be reused.
- Ziffit: Through Ziffit, we buy. We give people around the world the opportunity to contribute to the circular economy, earn money and protect the planet, by trading their unwanted books and media.
- Shopiago: Through Shopiago, we help others. By sharing the technology that has grown World of Books Group into the business it is today, we're helping charities increase revenue and reduce waste through re-commerce.