The Three Musketeers
by Dumas, Alexandre
- Very Good with no dust jacket
San Luis Obispo, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Three Musketeers is a novel written by Alexandre Dumas. It recounts the adventures of a young man named d'Artagnan after he leaves home to become a guard of the musketeers. D'Artagnan is not one of the musketeers of the title, which refers to Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, three inseparable friends who live by the motto: "All for one, one for all" ("Tous pour un, un pour tous"). The story of d'Artagnan is continued in Dumas' Twenty Years After and The Vicomte de Bragelonne. The three novels are together known as the d'Artagnan Romances.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Leon's Book Store
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Leon's Book Store
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]