by Alexandre Dumas
- Collectible - Like New
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Three Musketeers is a novel written by Alexandre Dumas. It recounts the adventures of a young man named d'Artagnan after he leaves home to become a guard of the musketeers. D'Artagnan is not one of the musketeers of the title, which refers to Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, three inseparable friends who live by the motto: "All for one, one for all" ("Tous pour un, un pour tous"). The story of d'Artagnan is continued in Dumas' Twenty Years After and The Vicomte de Bragelonne. The three novels are together known as the d'Artagnan Romances.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
RETURNS are cheerfully accepted up to 30 days. We ship out within 1-2 business days and U.S. Standard Shipments usually arrive within 6-9 business days, Priority 3-6.
About the Seller
About Wonder Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]