The Three Musketeers
by ALEXANDRE DUMAS
Lynn, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Three Musketeers is a novel written by Alexandre Dumas. It recounts the adventures of a young man named d'Artagnan after he leaves home to become a guard of the musketeers. D'Artagnan is not one of the musketeers of the title, which refers to Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, three inseparable friends who live by the motto: "All for one, one for all" ("Tous pour un, un pour tous"). The story of d'Artagnan is continued in Dumas' Twenty Years After and The Vicomte de Bragelonne. The three novels are together known as the d'Artagnan Romances.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
Graduate science Book (including medical),
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...