Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Madame Liang moves to America and brings her three daughters along to raise them there while running a successful restaurant. China, now controlled by The People's Republic, calls two of her daughters back to work for their country, where they must find themselves and fit in with the structure of the New China.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Laura Books (AU)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Three Daughters of Madame Liang
- Buck, Pearl S
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Three Daughters of Madame Liang Pearl Buck
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Please ensure you have read the book or item description before ordering and understand its condition. Images , if provided, form part of the description. Request for images not provided or extra images of the item are encouraged.
About the Seller
About Laura Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]