Theoretical Methods in the Physical Sciences
by Baylis, William E
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston, MA: Birkhauser, 1994 ISBN 0-8176-3715-X Octavo (9.5 in. by 7.0 in.); plastic comb-bound; 286pp.; very good softcover; rumpled last page; soiled text block edge; crisp; clean; bright..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Theoretical Methods in the Physical Sciences
- Baylis, William E
- Book condition
- second hand
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Boston, MA: Birkhauser, 1994
- Place of Publication
- Secaucus, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
The Chisholm Trail Bookstore is an independently owned and operated establishment selling solid, interesting, and thought-provoking tomes. Specialties are technical texts, university press books, regional Oklahoma and Western Americana books, and art catalogues. Our fine editions include numerous limited editions, first editions, signed editions, and leather-bound editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]