Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paris: Nelson, 1932. Two volumes. 12mo, pp. xiv, 473; 480. Introductioj by Emile Faguet. Frontis portrait and illustration. In French. Red cloth. Covers little soiled, scuffed and bumped, some writing on endpapers, edges little soiled, o/w a VG tight set. With the ownership signature and some pecil notes by poet Barbara Howes.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Second Life Books Inc (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THEATRE; En deux volumes
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Second Life Books Inc
Books returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Second Life Books Inc
Established on 1972, we sell used and rare books. We are members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Assoc. of America, the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and the Massachusetts and Rhode Island Booksellers .
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.