The Teachers and the Taught in the U.S.S.R.
by Benton, William (U.S. Senator J.W. Fulbright, Preface)
- Fine/As New
Troy, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ed Conroy Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Teachers and the Taught in the U.S.S.R.
- Benton, William (U.S. Senator J.W. Fulbright, Preface)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- As New
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- HF 3/5, Soviet Union, Soviet Education, Education
- Bookseller catalogs
- Soviet Union; Education; Soviet Education;
Terms of Sale
Ed Conroy Bookseller
Orders for oversized items (e.g. table size, 4to, folios) and high cost items are sometimes subject to additional shipping charges. ***Multiple volumes per set (2 or more) will be charged for each additional volume in the set as indicated in the Shipping Rates Chart. NYS Residents please add 8% sales tax to your order.
About the Seller
About Ed Conroy Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]