Taste and Technique in Book-Collecting: A study of recent developments in Great Britain and the United States.
by CARTER, John
- See description
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Taste and Technique in Book-Collecting: A study of recent developments in Great Britain and the United States.
- CARTER, John
- Book condition
- First edition.
- NY: R.R. Bowker,
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Any book returnable for any reason within 10 days with prior notice. CA residents please add 9.5% sales tax. Libraries can be billed as needed.
About the Seller
About Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]