The Tanks: The History of the ROYAL TANK REGIMENT and its predecessors HEAVY BRANCH MACHINE-GUN CORPS, TANK CORPS and ROYAL TANK CORPS. 1914-1945. Two Volumes.
by Hart, Captain B. H. Liddell
- Both volumes show slight general wear to bindings; small tear in top of spine of volume two. Some foxing to pages throughout. Vo
Port Jefferson, New York
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Good Times Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Tanks: The History of the ROYAL TANK REGIMENT and its predecessors HEAVY BRANCH MACHINE-GUN CORPS, TANK CORPS and ROYAL TANK CORPS. 1914-1945. Two Volumes.
- Hart, Captain B. H. Liddell
- Book condition
- Used - Both volumes show slight general wear to bindings; small tear in top of spine of volume two. Some foxing to pages throughout. Vo
- Frederick A
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The Good Times Bookshop
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and checks. All items returnable within ten days for a full refund, if not as described. SHIPPING IS BY U.S. POST OFFICE. In U.S. via Media Mail: first book $3.50, each additional book $1.50. Or (by request) via Priority Mail: first book $6.00, each additional book $2.00. Postage is based on a weight of 2.2lbs and may vary for heavier books. FOREIGN POSTAGE via International Flat Rate Priority mail ($32.95), unless requested otherwise, at cost; foreign buyer assumes liability for loss or damage unless insured. NY State residents add 8.625% sales tax. After more than 34 years in operation we have closed the open shop portion of our business and now conduct all sales on the internet and at book fairs. All orders are filled with the same attention and promptness provided when the shop portion was open. Telephone answering machine (631-403-8055) and e-mail responses everyday.
About the Seller
About The Good Times Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]