Tales from the Back Room: Memories of a Political Insider
by Decter, Michael (SIGNED)
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Look Homeward, Angel: A Story of the Buried Life is a 1929 novel by Thomas Wolfe. It is Wolfe's first novel, and is considered a highly autobiographical American Bildungsroman. The character of Eugene Gant is generally believed to be a depiction of Wolfe himself. The novel covers the span of time from Gant's birth to the age of 19. The setting is the fictional town and state of Altamont, Catawba, which is considered to be a not-so-subtle mirror of his hometown, Asheville, North Carolina.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Lower Beverley Better Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Tales from the Back Room: Memories of a Political Insider
- Decter, Michael (SIGNED)
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- No Edition Stated, Presumed 1st
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Great Plains Publications
- Place of Publication
- Winnipeg, MB
- Date Published
- DECTER, MICHAEL. MANITOBA--OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES--BIOGRAPHY. ONTARIO--OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES--BIOGRAPHY. MANITOBA--POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT--1977-1988. ONTARIO--POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT--1990-1995.
- 9" X 6 "
Terms of Sale
Lower Beverley Better Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Lower Beverley Better Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- dedication copy
- ... [more]