Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary -- 16th Illustrated Edition
by Thomas, Clayton L. -- (editor)
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
F. A. Davis Company, 1989. Hard Cover -- Very Good -- Clean and tight with only light wear -- Green cloth overboards withgilt lettering, no dust jacket if issued -- 2403 pages, thumb indexed -- -- 16th Illustrated Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- gigabooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary -- 16th Illustrated Edition
- Thomas, Clayton L. -- (editor)
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- F. A. Davis Company
- Place of Publication
- Philadelphia, Pa
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Prefer orders to be processed by Biblio.com, but dealer will process orders if buyer desires by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, PayPal, money orders or check. Books may be returned if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2004
Spokane Valley, Washington
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.