Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books Again, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A System of Penal Law for the State of Louisiana
- Livingston, Edward
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- Facsimile reprint
- The Legal Classics Library
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books Again, Inc.
All purchases can be returned within 10 days with prior notification. Buyer pays for return shipping costs unless we have made a mistake with the order.
About the Seller
About Books Again, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]