The Surgeon's Mate.
by O'Brian, Patrick
- See description
North Shields, Tyne and Wear
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Keel Row Books
If you're unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we offer a no-quibble money back guarantee. Items must be returned in the condition in which they were sent (unless they were damaged in the post). If you wish to return an item, please let us know within a fortnight of receiving your order.
You can let us know by calling or emailing us. Returned items must be dispatched to us within a month of you receiving the order.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will issue a full refund including your original postage cost. If the book was inaccurately described, we will also refund the return postage. Our return postage refunds are limited to an amount equal to what you paid us in the first instance for the outward postage.
About the Seller
About Keel Row Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]