Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Doubleday, 1961. First Edition. Hardcover. Good Condition/Poor. 335 pages. Shelf wear, pages yellowed; foxed endpapers; musty from storage but a solid reading copy. The dust jacket is present but heavily soiled, worn and torn. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Standard Weight. Category: Ships & the Sea; Inventory No: 184170. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Subs and Submariners
- Arch Whitehouse
- Book condition
- Used - Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Date published
- BZDB23 NOISBN Ships & the Sea; Subs and Submariners Arch Whitehouse
- Bookseller catalogs
- Ships & the Sea;
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.