Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Published in 1945, Stuart Little was E. B. White's first children's story. It is the tale of a young New Yorker named Stuart Little who had the "shy, pleasant manner of a mouse" and in fact, is an actual mouse. In 2005 a hardbound edition of the book was published to celebrate the sixtieth anniversary of the first edition of Stuart Little .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This classic remains timeless. E.B. White is a master in giving children an engaging story while weaving nature lore and nature facts throughout. Children identify with short statured Stuart Little who must navigate the world of large people with his wits and fortitude. Children follow his adventures all the while subtly learning about the lives of cats, birds and even flora around him. Highly recommend.
Terms of Sale
Town's End Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Town's End Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]